Ideate Like the Pros (Workshop)
One-day workshop (can be divided over two back-to-back half days)
Who should attend: Anyone in the organization responsible for strategy, creativity, innovation or product development.
Participant maximum: 15
Workshop Description: SquarePeg loves the science of play and creativity and to that end we deliver a workshop designed to help turn teams into ideation powerhouses. Teams learn and experience a proven process for idea generation and to quickly recognize the killer ideas to move forward on.
- Discover how to bring a team together
- Recognize your own style and know when to use it in the context of the team process
- Learn how to think outside the box and free your mind for creative thinking
- Let go of stale brainstorming methodologies
Clear the Path for Innovation (Seminar & Assessment)
2. Innovation Assessment
Who is it for: Leadership and teams who wish to understand how to better foster a culture of innovation.
An innovation initiative must not be an “add on, discretionary item”. Rather, it should be tightly integrated into your strategies and routines. The innovation imperative can in fact be the connective tissue of your organization’s culture that helps staff to ‘connect the dots’ of your strategic plan and activities. With the competency of innovation as part of every employee’s DNA, it will be easier for your company to plan and act cohesively on a path to sustained profitability.
Seminar Description: This is high-energy seminar that can be delivered as either a half-day or full-day event and can be paired with an Innovation Assessment.
- Learn the key ingredients that foster a culture of innovation
- Understand what gets in the way of innovation
- Ideas on how to promote ideation in your organization
- A clearly defined innovation process
- An understanding of who makes up a winning innovation team
- A road map for innovation
Innovation Assessment: SquarePeg has developed a basic cross-organization innovation assessment that gathers data on key factors for successful cultures of innovation. This basic assessment can be conducted as part of the seminar, or it can be stand-alone, in which case a report of the data results is included.
master the art of Strategic Planning (Workshop)
Maximum Participants: 20
Who is it for: Leaders and managers / Work teams / Emerging leaders
Goal: To help leaders and their teams strengthen their strategic muscles.
Having facilitated numerous strategic planning sessions over the years with corporate and government teams, both small and large, SquarePeg Leadership has developed a nifty process for helping teams engage discussion, bottom-line the key priorities, create buy-in and ensure clear outcomes and a communication plan. This workshop, which was originally developed and delivered for the Royal Roads University's former ALMP Program, will increase your strategic planning effectiveness and provide you with proven tools and techniques.
- Increased knowledge of proven strategic planning tools
- An understanding of the drivers of sound strategic thinking
- Improved strategic decision making
- Improved skills in asking the right questions to fuel effective strategic goals
- An understanding of how to translate strategic goals into actions
You will leave with a facilitative guide to support your future planning sessions.