GEt the Ideas & put them into action
Too busy being a leader to 'sharpen your saw' and read all those great books on leadership and team performance? No worries, I've distilled the wisdom from top business and leadership books into succinct summaries that cover five of the key domains of being an authentic, high performing leader. Included is advice on how to start putting this wisdom into action right away.
TURN THESE SMALL BITES OF WISDOM INTO BIG RESULTS
Your free download includes actionable book summaries of the following:
- Mindful Leadership by Maria Gonzales: Find your leadership presence.
- Return on Character by Fred Kiel: Become part of the virtuoso leaders who lead companies that perform five times better than others.
- Clear Leadership by Gervase Bushe: Eradicate the interpersonal mush that plagues workplaces and lead highly collaborative teams instead.
- The Power of Full Engagement by Jim Loehr & Tony Schwartz: Manage your energy for maximum performance capacity and wellbeing.
- Disrupt - Think the Unthinkable to Spark Transformation by Luke Williams: Don't just innovate incrementally, disrupt with wildly bold ideas with this how-to.
When you sign up to receive your actionable summaries, you will also become a member of my exclusive community with access to my best leadership wisdom and advice sent monthly to your inbox. My goal: to provide you with value that you can incorporate into your leadership style and put into action quickly.